DeNova is a Behavioral Health Clinic in Lexington, Kentucky
Addiction has many different facets that medication alone cannot treat. While buprenorphine products (Suboxone, Subutex, Vivitrol, and Sublocade) are known to reduce cravings, getting to the root of your problem, the emotional, behavioral, and mental aspects of drug addiction, are critical. Our team of qualified professionals at DeNova, from our Addictionologist to our licensed counselors, are equipped to treat you or a loved one throughout the process of your recovery.
Recovery is achievable! When you make the decision to live free from addiction, DeNova is here for you! Our team loves you and wants to be part of your success. With your new outlook on life, you will find yourself doing things you never thought possible.
DeNova is unique, and so are you. Our team knows the complexities of addiction and will map out a strategy for recovery specifically for you, which is why we offer a variety of services to meet each individual patient's needs. At DeNova, treating the whole patient and not just a part of the problem is where we see continued success.
We recently opened our new location at 206 Wayne Drive Suite B Richmond, Ky 40475 and we look forward to serving the community.
Request An Appointment
- Behavioral Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Prescribed medications - Suboxone™, Vivitrol™, Subutex™, Sublocade™ and Lucemyra
- Mental Health Evaluations
- Psychiatric Care
- Intensive Outpatient Therapy
- Work Placement Through An Employer Co-Op
- Eye Movement Desensitivity and Reprocessing (EMDR) Trauma Intervention
- MAT (Medicated Assisted Treatment)
- Peer Support
- Parenting Classes
- Drug Screening
- DUI Programs
- Court-Ordered Parenting Assessments
- Court-Ordered Drug Intervention
- Casey's Law Evaluations
- Consultation with Lawyers/Judges
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome (NAS) Education
- Hepatitis Treatment Via State-Accredited KHAAMP Program